Author Topic: Soundcloud  (Read 718 times)

Gutch

• Veteran Member
    • www.davegutshall.com
Soundcloud
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:19:52 AM »
I signed up a couple years ago with Soundcloud, but only used to share song ideas and in progress recordings with a friend in Colorado.  Well, the other day I decided I may as well put a few "finished" tunes on there as well and make it public to see what reaction the music garners before diving into a final "Spit and polish" mode to produce a CD that I could sell at my gigs.

Primarily acoustic based (all acoustic guitars are Taylor, of course!), the songs and recordings are all home brewed, with me playing everything except some drum loops (I did get behind the kit for a couple of the songs).  Some of the recordings are nothing more than rough demos, and others are more finished tracks. If you're feeling daring or have a few minutes to kill, I'd love to get your reaction to the music.  Good or bad - arrangement suggestions, production ideas, whatever feedback you can provide is appreciated.  And yes, I've already decided not to quit my day job!   ;)

Here's the link -- https://soundcloud.com/dave_gutshall

Thanks in advance for your comments!
‎"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
-- Plato

Louis

• Alberta Canada
Re: Soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 06:14:59 PM »
Nice job Dave , few hours getting that together I bet.
Taylor 315ce Jumbo 2010
Bose L1’s (2)
Fender F65--1977
Taylor 12 string 356ce

Fender Strat - 50's special edition (red)
Heil. Fin  microphone
Fender 512 sub woofer
Digiteck 3 vocal harmonizer