Poll

I am going to purchase one of the following and need help choosing - What would you do?

New Style 2012 Taylor K24CE with vine inlay - GA Body Style
1 (14.3%)
New 2011 Fall LTD Koa GS Body $300 more than K24CE
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Taylor Koa Guitar Options - Well the Decision arrived today!  (Read 11332 times)

Glen

Re: Taylor Koa Guitar Options - Well the Decision arrived today!
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 09:00:28 PM »
The GA is a delight to play.  I've had mine since the end of December and have found the guitar is hard to put down.  It did take a little getting used to, as I thought perhaps that I had a little buzz on the first and second strings.   Turns out it was just the regular vibrancy of how I was playing these strings.  I go from  my Martin DCPA1 to the Fall Limited  GA KOA and thoroughly enjoy the difference between the two.  Playing the same song on each requires some thought as to the chords and tuning to be used.  I want to get used to the TAylor and how I prefer playing it before I plug it in a lot, and that will be interesting over the next few months.  Obviously I think you made an excellent choice.
  Actually I bought the DCPA1 when it first came out and really enjoyed it. Kind of wish I didn't sell as I do thing the neck and F1 are awesome. Kicking around the idea of another one.  Great choice on both your Git's.

Glen

Re: Taylor Koa Guitar Options - Well the Decision arrived today!
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »
Beautiful guitar!!! :) And I guess you saved yourself a little bit of money, too! ;) Congratulations Glen.
Thanks Cindy... Already named "her" so I have to keep "her" LOL