Author Topic: Greeting from Purdue!  (Read 555 times)

gibsx

Greeting from Purdue!
« on: April 21, 2015, 11:00:40 PM »
Hello, I'm currently a student in Purdue but I will be graduating soon in May. I'm so excited and bought myself a nice graduation gift, a used 2012 Taylor GA4 (aka 414) at a very affordable price. The guitar is in immaculate condition and I literally love it with all my heart and can't stop looking at it or put it down in the case either, I always gonna find time to pick her up and play. I was playing guitar for more than 8 years now (on and off) and I never own a good guitar before. I decided to pull the trigger and spend my hard earned money for one of these. No regret at all. Its like waking up from a dream, never felt like this ever before (exaggerating). But seriously though, this is the best guitar of my life and she is going to be with me until the end of my life. Period.

Anyway hey, how's going everyone :D

jjrpilot-admin

• UTGF Owner
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Greeting from Purdue!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:01:56 PM »
Great to have you here friend!  Congrats on the new guitar and on graduation!   8)
Col 1:15 "that in everything He might be preeminent."
2016 324 (Mahogany top/Tasmanian Blackwood b&s)
2017 Gibson J-45 Standard

gibsx

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 11:19:05 PM »
Great to have you here friend!  Congrats on the new guitar and on graduation!   8)

Thanks!

TaylorGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • 7 Mountain Dulcimers!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 08:54:07 AM »
Welcome and congrats on your degree! The 400 series guitars are awesome and very close to my heart. Enjoy it!
Susie
Taylors: 914 ○ K24ce ○ 414 ○ GSMeK+
Pono Guileles: Mango Baritone Deluxe ○ Mahogany Baritone

Have been finger-pickin' guitar since 1973!