Taylor Acoustic & Electric Guitars > Taylor Acoustic & Electric Guitars

How Many NGD's Did We Have in 2023?

<< < (2/5) > >>

AVTaylor83:
#5 Taylor AD27e Flametop

#6 Taylor GS Mini-e Koa

Absolutely love the Flametop!

rbr49x:
We're off to a slow start this year folks - gonna have to get in gear!

#7  2009(?) Bedell Parlor  OH-12-G - Surprisingly well made and detailed little living room guitar.

#8  2014 Taylor 712ce - 14-fret Indian Rosewood and Sitka with Vintage Sunburst finish.  Original owner rarely played it but enjoyed its beauty as home decor - sold on his passing.  Looks like it just came home from the music store - still had the original strings! 

Toucan256:
2018 312ce 12 fret.
Been looking for one of these for a while, but don't seem to come up very often. Clean example with the exception of the removed pickguard so it's got a tan line. Sent a email to the mother ship to see about a replacement. Otherwise very happy.

I just can't believe half the year is behind us and yet I'm only 9 in reporting.

madx2:
#10  Used Recording King RD328 Tonewood Reserve dreadnought.

beninma:
#11.

Traded my Academy 12e in on a new Spruce/ironbark 514ce recently.   I was able to take advantage of Taylor’s trade in offer which meant I ended up receiving more for the A12e than I paid for it after 6 years of playing it!

Still early days with the 514ce but it’s so good!  Can’t believe how perfect it is straight away.    Doesn’t need any setup work at all and it just seems to blow me away no matter what I play! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version