Welcome to the Unofficial Taylor Guitar Forum! > Welcome to the UTGF! Please introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

<< < (2/74) > >>

Cindy:
Hello Dave, Chi, and Paul! :) Glad all of you were able to get comfy here and look forward to more of your input! Thanks for coming over! :D

steve-wv:
hey everyone im steve 40 years old and i live in west virginia,where im an electrician for a coal company here.i bought my first guitar this past monday and it came it today.so i have no clue what im doing yet but i hope in time i can make some nice sounds come out of it.by the way its a taylor 614 ce with honey burst.

Gary0319:

--- Quote from: steve-wv on December 15, 2011, 05:50:46 PM ---hey everyone im steve 40 years old and i live in west virginia,where im an electrician for a coal company here.i bought my first guitar this past monday and it came it today.so i have no clue what im doing yet but i hope in time i can make some nice sounds come out of it.by the way its a taylor 614 ce with honey burst.

--- End quote ---

That's a REALLY nice first guitar............be sure you post pics in the NTGD sub forum.

OH, and Welcome, nice folks on this forum.

Gary

jjrpilot-admin:

--- Quote from: steve-wv on December 15, 2011, 05:50:46 PM ---hey everyone im steve 40 years old and i live in west virginia,where im an electrician for a coal company here.i bought my first guitar this past monday and it came it today.so i have no clue what im doing yet but i hope in time i can make some nice sounds come out of it.by the way its a taylor 614 ce with honey burst.

--- End quote ---

Steve!  Welcome to our forum!  Make yourself at home sir!  Glad to have you!

Paul:

--- End quote ---
You've started on the right track. Just make sure you ask around, these guitar guys are cool.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version