Author Topic: Grand Symphony Pickguard needed!  (Read 3493 times)

Rockitman

Grand Symphony Pickguard needed!
« on: August 14, 2016, 08:21:41 PM »
I recently purchased a used Taylor GS model that has some slight pickwear to the right of the soundhole (previous owner didn't think about putting the clear static guard on until AFTER he put some nice wear there....) with the intent of purchasing a tortoise pickguard to install.  Unlike some, I actually like the look of the Taylor PG.  However, I can't fine the darn pickguards anywhere....not at Taylor, not at guitar stores, no where!  Not sure if they just completely stopped production or what....but I need one.

I know that sometimes the PG may come with a guitar and it is up to the owner to determine whether to install.  So....if anyone may have a Grand Symphony or Grand Auditorium tortoise PG that they did not use...or perhaps removed and in real good condition....I'd like to purchase if possible.

Just PM me if you have one you are willing to part with....would be greatly appreciated!

WalnutMan

Re: Grand Symphony Pickguard needed!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 02:07:29 PM »
You can get one from Taylor. Just call Taylor Customer Service at 800-494-9600 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm PST) for assistance. They don't carry the permanent stick on ones on the website so you have to call.

Rockitman

Re: Grand Symphony Pickguard needed!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 12:05:24 PM »
Found a pickguard...thanks to all for the replies.