Author Topic: For Sale: Gorgeous and unique Cocobolo T5  (Read 2241 times)

autovon

• Just a humble guitarist looking to learn more
For Sale: Gorgeous and unique Cocobolo T5
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:53:01 PM »
Hello everyone. I’m putting my Taylor T5 C3 Cocobolo up for sale. My wife and I are purchasing some land in Arkansas to start a recovery farm for people struggling with addiction (my line of work), ministry burnout, and veterans (I’m also a veteran). We need the money for the down payment.

I’ve had this Taylor for about 2 1/2 years. I wanted to get into playing both acoustic and electric and I’ve played it a couple of times, but I just never moved forward with anything but acoustic. It has the most unique and beautiful cocobolo top I’ve ever seen on a T5, and I hate to part with it simply because of how beautiful it is. I originally purchased this in January 2014. I just had this guitar checked and tuned at McCabe’s Guitar Shop in Santa Monica, and as the technician put it, “the action is buttery smooth.” There are two tiny nicks on the top (see photos with circles); they are very hard to see.

Because of the beauty and uniqueness of the top, I believe this commands a premium price (although I’m open to all offers). I’ll take $2900 insured and shipped to your door in the lower 48 using PayPal (let’s be honest… it’s not a gift, so I’ll pay the fees). I’ll follow the packing guidelines from the UMGF sticky or any other instructions you prefer. Comes with the faux gator OHSC—in which the guitar has always been stored while being properly humidified. No trades at this time because we need the funds. For more information, feel free to pm me or email me at: wlvaughan@gmail.com.

Link to more photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHskBsatch

Thanks for looking!
- T5 Cocobolo (the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen... that I could afford:) **FOR SALE**
- BTO GS with cedar top, IRW b/s, and bloodwood trimmings (the most beautiful sounding guitar I've ever played)

Mr. Ed

Re: For Sale: Gorgeous and unique Cocobolo T5
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 01:41:17 PM »
Wow! Beautiful guitar! I really appreciate my T5. And, best success on the farm. Sounds like a much needed project.

Rockitman

Re: For Sale: Gorgeous and unique Cocobolo T5
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 10:35:53 AM »
Free bump for a beautiful T5!