Author Topic: Taylor Aero Case and Humidity Question  (Read 2483 times)

Edward

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Taylor Aero Case and Humidity Question
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 08:13:38 PM »
Agreed, but I know it's wishful thinking.   ::)

Truth ...one could only wish, LOL!!  :)

Fwiw, on another forum, some folks were complaining that several "boutique" makers are sending their high-priced electrics out in gigbags instead of HSC.  Their rationale is these are top-tier guits and thus buyers paying these premiums ought to get a good HSC.  A few as nutty as me opined the opposite: that the gigbag lowers cost, and many folks of even these "boutique guitars" genuinely don't want yet another unused case that is going to simply get stowed away taking up space!  My Suhr's gigbag, while not to Mono standards, still offers far more utility than any HSC any day of the week.  And if it lowered the price, even better! 

While the AD guitars are their less-pricey series and the Aerocase arguably "suits" this line, I personally would prefer the Aerocase over the HSC given the choice.  And if one already owns a Taylor with a HSC (which is, admittedly, an excellent unit that IMO easily surpasses most other makers' HSC offerings), then having an Aerocase for your new AD is a plus since you've already got an HSC.
Just my pov anyway :)

Edward
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 08:23:09 PM by Edward »