Author Topic: SOLD: Taylor 914ce LTD w/ Bocote back and sides - $4100 (APPROVED)  (Read 1366 times)

DimEyeGuitarGuy

Hey folks. For sale is my 2021 Taylor 914ce LTD w/ Bocote back and sides. I’m asking $4100 for it. This will include shipping and insurance. Continental US ONLY please. Payment will need to be by verified PayPal only please.

I am also posting this to Reverb but the price will be higher on there to cover fees and stuff. I’m discounting the guitar here for the UTGF folks. I will post a link to the Reverb posting so you can see my feedback and stuff over there.
Edit: https://rvrb.io/2021-914ce-ltd-w-b-fqit3v

So why am I selling it? Well, a couple weeks ago I actually entertained the thought of selling to get something different. Ultimately, I decided not to do that. Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way and throws us a curveball.. And that is what has happened here. We’ve had an unexpected death in our family and I need to use the funds from this sale to help deal with that situation. That’s all I’ll say about that.

I purchased the guitar from my local GC in early February and I’m outside of the return window. But I wouldn’t return it anyways because of the reasons stated below.

Now to the guitar. The guitar is in like new condition with the exception of two small finish dings that my legally blind self put in the guitar the day I got it. I’ve included pictures of those with the other pictures. I’ve also reduced the price (more than fairly according to some I’ve talked to) to accommodate that.

Obviously, due to how the funds will be used, the guitar is being sold as-is. If you have any questions or concerns, talk to me. I’ll be happy to provide my phone number via PM and we can even FaceTime or whatever. I have nothing to hide… just in a bad situation.

Thanks,
Tom - DEGG
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 01:47:06 PM by DimEyeGuitarGuy »
Tom (DEGG)

2021 Taylor 914CE LTD Bocote

DimEyeGuitarGuy

SOLD
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 01:47:50 PM by DimEyeGuitarGuy »
Tom (DEGG)

2021 Taylor 914CE LTD Bocote