Author Topic: We have a new Moderator! Please Welcome "Edward" to the team!  (Read 8101 times)

cotten

Re: We have a new Moderator! Please Welcome "Edward" to the team!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 12:52:46 AM »
I'm just now seeing this, Edward, but want to offer my sincere congratulations and best wishes. This moderating business is easy and fun when no moderating is needed, which is the vast majority of time on this forum! It can become more challenging when people start becoming angry or feel like the forum rules should not apply to them. But it is when moderating is hardest that it is the most important.

You've already proved that you have the wisdom and patience required to be a great moderator here, along with a strong commitment to making this a happy, healthy community. I have no doubt that you will be a fine addition to Cindy, Bo1142, & Michaelw as the newest member of our UTGF Mod Squad! Not that you'll ever need it, but I would consider it an honor to help in any way I can.

cotten 
Soli Deo Gloria

Edward

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 03:09:50 PM »
Man, you folks are a kind group, and generous with your words, to boot!   Thank you ...I appreciate that! 
:)

Edward

Redwood Tree

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 03:37:17 PM »
 :)  Alright ! Thanks Edward for stepping up to the plate, should be a fairly easy job , lots of nice folks here to deal with.
 Lets keep the Taylor spark alive.
Tom
"So Many Taylors Not Enough Talant"