Author Topic: Greetings from Portland, Oregon!  (Read 1253 times)

quake17

Greetings from Portland, Oregon!
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »
I've been a member at the AGF since around 2003 and was recently invited to join here as well. I've been playing non-stop (not literally) since '74 and acoustics primarily for the last 20 years or so. I've had an R Taylor style 1 for five years and recently acquired a GS Koa LTD 11, as I'm a sucker for a pretty face  :P. I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone on the forum!

jjrpilot-admin

• UTGF Owner
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Greetings from Portland, Oregon!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
I've been a member at the AGF since around 2003 and was recently invited to join here as well. I've been playing non-stop (not literally) since '74 and acoustics primarily for the last 20 years or so. I've had an R Taylor style 1 for five years and recently acquired a GS Koa LTD 11, as I'm a sucker for a pretty face  :P. I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone on the forum!

Hi Quake17! Glad to have you here!  Please make yourself at home!!  ;D  Do you have pics of your Taylors?  Feel free to post pics in the "Show us pics of your Taylor" in the acoustic section   ;)

PS...are you an Oregon Ducks fan? 
Col 1:15 "that in everything He might be preeminent."
2016 324 (Mahogany top/Tasmanian Blackwood b&s)
2017 Gibson J-45 Standard

Cindy

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Greetings from Portland, Oregon!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 10:37:02 PM »
Hi quake17 and welcome! :) I've never been out to the west coast although I had some relatives live out near you at one time. Sounds like you've got some beauties at your home! ;)
Cindy