Author Topic: Taylor 412ce 12 fret Summer Namm limited Maple -SOLD!!!!!  (Read 941 times)

Lizzy

• Veteran Member
Taylor 412ce 12 fret Summer Namm limited Maple -SOLD!!!!!
« on: December 30, 2018, 06:51:40 AM »
My other thread isn't working properly so I'm creating a new one.

Bought this guitar last week at my local guitar dealer. Came straight out of the box to me. I did some trading and do not want to return it. The guitar is just stunning with a gorgeous 3 piece Maple back, tabacco sunburst gloss finish and abalone rosette.

It's just not the guitar for me. I am asking $2200 shipped within the continental United States and insured, PayPal.
I will put up pictures after the holidays but at least wanted to get the listing out here.

I had been playing my husband's Taylor 12 fret and thought I really wanted this one. But now that I have traded I miss my Martin. I really like Martin necks. This has happened to me before. I have traded and then miss my old guitar. I should just leave well enough alone

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 06:13:32 PM by Lizzy »

Lizzy

• Veteran Member
Re: Taylor 412ce 12 fret Summer Namm limited Maple
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 10:32:53 AM »
I am unable to post pictures here. The moderators are helping me. Until then please PM me if you would like to see any.

Thanks!

Cindy

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Taylor 412ce 12 fret Summer Namm limited Maple -SOLD!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »
Just checking to see if these images will attach even though her guitar was sold.
Cindy