Author Topic: man, this place is rockin'! just a few days old and it has such a neat mojo  (Read 4551 times)

darylcrisp

i really really like how things are shaping up here. such a neat place and a great vibe going on.

this may have been covered already as i haven't had the time to look everywhere on here, but i did see a mention that we can't bring this forum to attention on the agf, if thats so, then how about us contacting our buds over there and inviting them here to enjoy this site. the agf is a great forum and i owe so much of my knowledge and GAS pains to the place, but this is such a neat place for taylor freaks, i think we should get the word out to them all.

we need taylorplayer-i haven't seen him here yet-i'll PM the man.

d

jjrpilot-admin

• UTGF Owner
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Anyway we can get the word out is good.  This forum will be 6 days old tonight! We have great members (over 80)...and 80 something topics and over 1,000 posts!

I truly love the community/family feel that this has already.  ;)

:)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:57:26 PM by jjrpilot-admin »
Col 1:15 "that in everything He might be preeminent."
2016 324 (Mahogany top/Tasmanian Blackwood b&s)
2017 Gibson J-45 Standard

mcookoc

i agree this seems to be a comfortable place to hang out, congratulations

barefooter

• West Virginia Hills
I agree with you guys about this seeming to be a good place to hang out.  Josh did well I believe and the way the Forum is growing by leaps and bounds, well it puts me in mind of my Thanksgiving Dinner....  You know, I put on a few extra pounds and had to loosen my belt  ???.  I doubt if any of us will be loosening our belts here, but we will enjoy everyone's post(s) as we live our passion of music.
Tom
2005 T5 C2
2010 814ce Tobacco Burst
and a few other pieces of equipment
Romans 1:16

not darth

• Veteran Member
  • Near the lake in Minnesota.
This place is like a nice little campfire I can hang out around with friends, without worrying about dinging my guitar!
 ;)
-K
Member #34
I'm not darth.

John429

• Ann Arbor, MI
i really really like how things are shaping up here. such a neat place and a great vibe going on.

Indeed! I am really enjoying coming here and am pleased to see how this place is blossoming more and more each day. Kudos to Josh and everyone who has come together to make something so nice  :)
2004 Taylor 614ce L30 (daughter's guitar)
2007 Taylor 612ce

Iplay2

This place is like a nice little campfire I can hang out around with friends, without worrying about dinging my guitar!
 ;)
-K

You just need to get a beater to take to the campfire.  Wait...in this analogy, what exactly would a beater guitar be?  ???

cjd-player

• Veteran Member
  • Near Pittsburgh, PA
 ;)
-K

Hey, pass the smores!  :D

Carl
2010 BTO GC, Redwood on EI Rosewood
2010 312ce, kept in DADGAD
2006 814ce LTD, Sitka on Mad Rosewood
2013 Composite Acoustics OX-Raw

jjrpilot-admin

• UTGF Owner
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
 ;)
-K

Shoot!  Pass the Taylors!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Col 1:15 "that in everything He might be preeminent."
2016 324 (Mahogany top/Tasmanian Blackwood b&s)
2017 Gibson J-45 Standard

Iplay2

;)
-K

I just looked again.  That seems to be a Taylor headstock peaking out on the left.  Would that be yours cjd-player?

cjd-player

• Veteran Member
  • Near Pittsburgh, PA
I just looked again.  That seems to be a Taylor headstock peaking out on the left.  Would that be yours cjd-player?

No not mine.  Not even my campfire.  It's just a picture I found on the web.
Carl
2010 BTO GC, Redwood on EI Rosewood
2010 312ce, kept in DADGAD
2006 814ce LTD, Sitka on Mad Rosewood
2013 Composite Acoustics OX-Raw

Iplay2

No not mine.  Not even my campfire.  It's just a picture I found on the web.

So you are either lucky or just good then!  Well done sir.

Now we can play the "which modle of Taylor is this" game.  Looks like it could be a bound headstock with a Rosewood overlay.  I would venture to say it is an older 810.  ;)