Author Topic: On Facebook? If so there's a neat Taylor owner group community!  (Read 3819 times)

Strumming Fool

• Veteran Member
  • Christi simus non nostri
Re: On Facebook? If so there's a neat Taylor owner group community!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 11:59:18 AM »
Another news story today about how hundreds of millions of Facebook users' information has been exposed to information theft...perhaps if the environment were more controlled, I'd consider it, but the technology is moving faster than the regulations...people who care about me know where to find me, and vice versa....

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 11:16:14 PM by MGap »
My Taylor Grand Auditoriums:

1997 Cujo14 - old growth cedar/black walnut
2014 K24e - master grade koa
2018 Custom GA - bear claw sitka spruce/mahogany
2019 614 - torrified sitka spruce/flamed maple
2020 714 - lutz spruce/rosewood

TaylorGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • 7 Mountain Dulcimers!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2019, 12:15:01 PM »
Another news story today about how hundreds of millions of Facebook users' information has been exposed to information theft...perhaps if the environment were more controlled, I'd consider it, but the technology is moving faster than the regulations...people who care about me know where to find me, and vice versa....
A lot of it is being smart in how you use FB and what info you don't share. You have control, if you use it wisely.
Susie
Taylors: 914 ○ K24ce ○ 414 ○ GSMeK+
Pono Guileles: Mango Baritone Deluxe ○ Mahogany Baritone

Have been finger-pickin' guitar since 1973!

Gabrielobrien

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »
Basically everyone has been banned from that group at one time or another. There are a couple nice ladies mostly running it now, and they're both in my group too. Very reasonable people.

If it makes you all feel any better, I was banned from the "Taylor USA" owners group too.  Ironically enough, it turns out that Cliff lives in the same town as I do and visits one of my favorite local guitar stores lol.

I was banned, bc I invited him to our community.  Oh well.  ::)