Guitar Accessory Vendors > Guitar Accessory Vendors

Introducing Goat Whiskey Picks!

(1/2) > >>

Micks GW Picks:
Howdy!  I've been playing guitar since I was in college and gigging professionally since 2012.  I developed a problem with my picking hand that it would start cramping almost immediately and I wouldn't be able to hold on to a standard flatpick.  Since I didn't want to stop playing, I had to get a little creative so I borrowed from some existing designs added my own touches and came out with a sturdy, effective hybrid thumbpick that combines a sturdy thumb band with a premium quality flatpick.  After a few friends saw my design they started asking me to make some for them.  Then I got a lot of encouragement from others in the industry and launched my own brand of picks using my design.  I also had customers asking me for flatpick versions of my thumbpicks so I started selling those as well.  I've had a few customers from this forum, so I decided I needed to join (and to talk Taylor Guitars since I have a 1994 710 that I've had since it was new).  Take a minute to check out my picks at www.GoatWhiskeyPicks.com and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! 

Thanks,
Mick

jjrpilot-admin:
Great to have you here!!

Jersey tuning:
I'm trying one--just placed an order

Micks GW Picks:
Hi Jersey tuning!  It looks like your pick has been delivered.  Did it arrive in good shape?

Jersey tuning:
Yes--already enjoying it--and just ordered another (Tusq).  Never been happy with regular thumb picks--just don't give me the right "feel" on the strings.  Your contraption just seems more "organic".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version