Author Topic: For Sale 2003 Taylor 455RCE w/ OHSC Rosewood Jumbo 12 string  (Read 1156 times)

thebigz

For Sale 2003 Taylor 455RCE w/ OHSC Rosewood Jumbo 12 string
« on: March 17, 2017, 06:48:39 PM »
2003 Taylor 455RCE jumbo twelve string with solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides. Electronics work perfectly. I loved this guitar, but since I had a stroke I can't really play much anymore. I've always kept it properly humidified, and I've decided that is too much work since I never play it anymore.

The guitar and original hard shell case are in great condition.  There is a little closer cost bubbling near the tuners, which hasn't changed at all since I bought 5 years ago. The original owner (I'm the second owner) put a couple staples in the case, I'm not sure why but I didn't want to rip anything trying to pull them out. The staples and bubbling are shown in pictures.

Other than these two very minor issues, the guitar and case are basically mint condition. The guitar has a huge sound. I keep it tuned down a full step, I think it sounds even bigger and better this way. I got the idea from the Doyle Dykes twelve string, which comes tuned crazy low.

Asking $1300 net to me.  Price is pretty firm. The guitar is amazing!

Click for higher resolution

Bubbling on top right tuners

Staples?