Taylor Authorized Dealers > Taylor Authorized Dealers

Hello From Tobias Music in Suburban Chicago

(1/4) > >>

Paul Tobias:
Thanks to Josh for the invite. I'm Paul Tobias from Tobias Music in Downers Grove, IL. I've been lurking on the site for a few years, but kind of faded out as things at the store got a little crazy. Our store has been open for almost 40 years, but recently had the opportunity to purchase our building. With all the extra space, we've added a very cool 90 seat concert / events room where we host live music and in-store events including Taylor Guitars Road Shows. We used to host our Road Shows off site, now we can host them in-house. We have hosted Taylor shows for 10 consecutive years.
My parents had the pleasure of meeting Bob Taylor and Kurt Listug back in the early '80's. We were one of Taylor's original dealers, with a relationship going back almost 35 years.
With the purchase of the building, we also had the opportunity to add a Taylor Guitars Premier Showroom in our store. With the help of Taylor Guitars, we renovated the front showroom and created a one-of-a-kind Taylor Guitars experience with over 65 guitars on display. If you are ever in the Chicago area, feel free to swing by and hang out with us. THANKS !!

TaylorGirl:
Welcome. Gonna have to plan a visit to your store, it looks amazing.

SoCalSurf:
Welcome, Paul. I've known about your store for some time, although never had the chance to visit. Very lovely. Hope to make a trip some day.

jjrpilot-admin:
Great to have you here Paul!  ;D

Paul Tobias:
Thanks guys. Feel free to stop by once the snow melts !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version