Taylor Authorized Dealers > Taylor Authorized Dealers

What's New @ LA Guitar Sales

<< < (9/9)

ClassicRock:

--- Quote from: Ted @ LA Guitar Sales on April 09, 2018, 07:26:55 PM ---Here's some more V-Braced eye candy for you guys..  ;)

Taylor K24ce V-Class All Koa Grand Auditorium with ES2 Electronics

--- End quote ---
I can’t believe this guitar lasted two months in your store but I’m ecstatic that it waited for me! You’ve created another LA Guitar booster with your fair and easy-to-work-with style. I came with a bit of a non-traditional transaction and you accommodated it without hesitation. Thank you !

GT in Indy

Ted @ LA Guitar Sales:
Some more V-Class models for you guys.  ;)

Taylor Guitars 414ce-R V-Class Rosewood Spruce Grand Auditorium (GA) Cutaway with ES2 Electronics #18053

Taylor Guitars 324ce V-Class Mahogany Blackwood Grand Auditorium with ES2 Electronics

Taylor Guitars 314ce V-Class Sapele / Sitka Spruce Grand Auditorium (GA) with ES2 Electronics

Ted @ LA Guitar Sales:
See new prices below.

Ted @ LA Guitar Sales:
Hey folks, we are blowing out the last of our X braced Taylor GA's starting with these stunners.

Taylor K24ce-LTD All Koa Limited with ES2 Electronics #67004 Now $3600 Shipped!

Taylor K24ce V-Class All Koa Grand Auditorium with ES2 Electronics Now $3600 Shipped!

Taylor Guitars 914ce Tobacco Sunburst #86086 Now $3800 Shipped!

You can find more blowouts in our Deal Zone!

Ted @ LA Guitar Sales:
Hey folks, haven't posted in a while so I wanted to mention that we are indeed one of the Grand Pacific dealers and we have them all available. Email or call me with any questions. Check out the bearclaw on this 517!  :)

Taylor 517 Builder's Edition Torrified Bearclaw Spruce / Mahogany Slope Shoulder Dreadnought #99062

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version