Guitar Accessory Vendors > Guitar Accessory Vendors

CL Picks: Same Materials as Blue Chip & Red Bear, plus FREE SHIPPING: see photos

(1/3) > >>

Charmed Life Picks:
Hi, Folks:

It's nice to see UTGF growing and prospering.

I'll make this short. We are Charmed Life Picks. We make two lines of picks made from the two most renown materials in the industry. We are the only company in the world making picks from both of these amazing materials. These are proven materials, having stood the test of time and played for many years by the world's top acoustic players and touring professionals. Our picks are cheaper than vendors offering the identical materials, and we always include free freight. If the photos below look familar to you, we may have something of interest to you. 

In addition to our flagship "cl" brown series models, above, we also make a line from our imitation "tortoise" material that has been regarded for decades as the next best thing to real TS picks. It's sonic warmth and suppleness is astounding.

And just last week we released two models in our new Limited Edition Artisan Series. This is the same material as the "tortoise" material shown above, but in a stunning iridescent red. We found this material halfway round the world and bought the last four sheets in existence.

Come on by our website to stroll around, feel free to drop me a direct line with questions at charmedlifepicks @ gmail, or even post a question in this thread.

http://www.charmedlifepicks.com/

One last thing. We have hundreds of positive reviews from satisfied customers, but no time to post them online. We spend LONG hours in the shop every week making the best guitar picks on the planet. Our marketing budget is zero. We've grown strictly by word-of-mouth, we put all the profits back into our products, NOT into our pockets. It must be working, since our December sales are already up quadruple over any other month in 2016.

At less than a year in business, we're already known industry-wide as one of the top guitar picks companies in a very crowded field. We make NO cheap picks for profit, no neon baubles or crap that breaks, only premium picks that run circles around almost everything out there. We'll stake our reputation on it.

Oh, and we offer a full, thirty-day money back guarantee, for any reason. We get very few returns, but stand behind our products like no one else in the industry. 

If you ever wanted to hear your Taylor as you've never heard it before, you'll be stunned by the difference, guaranteed.

Well, this is my version of short.....

Thanks!
Scott Memmer

jjrpilot-admin:
Hi Scott! Great to see you here!  ;D

Charmed Life Picks:
Thanks, appreciate it. Sending you a PM here.

sm

Kip Marchetti:
I like many have been on a life long search for the perfect pick. I've tried many different picks over the years and thought I would stick with Blue Chip which is a fine pick. A couple weeks before Christmas I happened upon a Charmed Life Pick discussion and thought I'd give one a try. I think I've found what I'm looking for with Charmed Life and Scott provides tremendous customer service. I haven't put my pick or guitar down for a solid month. Excellent feel, great tone and virtually no wear after a month. Love it.
Kip

Charmed Life Picks:
Kip, appreciate the kind words. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. Being so busy with our business these days, I truly miss being a part of the discussion on the many fine boards on the Net, including UTGF. I don't remember which model you ordered, but will look it up and post a link for folks here.

Our business has really exploded, and we got taught totally flatfooted. We remain very grateful to folks such as yourself has take the time to post a review of our products. I've always felt -- and continue to feel -- that reports like yours are much more valuable to other UTGF members than anything I could say.

Thanks Again, Kip,
Scott Memmer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version