Author Topic: What do you wish Taylor is bringing to Winter NAMM  (Read 7758 times)

guitarsrsoawesome

• Veteran Member
Re: What do you wish Taylor is bringing to Winter NAMM
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 09:54:27 AM »
Guitarsan, I think we live in the same area...did you try it at the local GC?  I definitely need to head over there, if so...

Yes, at the Matthews, NC store back last November. You might have seen my "first play" review thread on here? If not, check it out. It was a rushed play, but I knew the guitar would not last long. You can do a search on guitarcenter.com on the page for the guitar. Not a store within several hundred miles that stocks one right now.

Cool, I talked to Pete at the Matthews store on the phone...he seemed to know a lot about the guitar so I'm betting he wasn't the one who was in the room during your first play...I should have remembered your review because I had read it when you posted it...I have a feeling we may not see another FE at that GC so I guess I'll have to wait for the next phase.  It's been fun reading the reviews.  Like you, I'm very happy with what I already have, but still want to see the changes in the new version, as I once owned a 614ce (2002).  Thanks for your posts about it!
November 2013 Taylor 514ce ES2
November 2011 Taylor GS Mini Mahogany

phavriluk

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 08:51:22 PM »
A 'straight' 150, no electronics. 

Willhubbs

• Peach Guitars
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 07:42:24 AM »
For them to say the GS-mini koas are now available permanently, and the price has been lowered to £100. ;)
Will

Taylor fan and website/online shop running chap for Peach Guitars in Essex, UK.

http://www.peachguitars.com/

Taylor 712e-FLTD
Martin D-28