Author Topic: I've concluded we have good taste  (Read 1164 times)

Louis

• Alberta Canada
I've concluded we have good taste
« on: March 29, 2013, 11:32:15 PM »
If my hero - idol is playing what we have, we do have good taste no doubt.I want this in a 12 string, i've already contacted Taylor and i told them i want what Richie has. They told me no one can get his double neck edition which i totally understand, but what is he playing here? i should be able to get this in a 12 string i would imagine.This guy is one cool dude. he's 53 - in the biggest rock band going and is taking guitar from Laurance Juber  and  also singing lessons , man , talk about sticking your pride in your back pocket. There in Calgary on the 2nd- next week and i got some good tickets.
 I hinted to the wife about me buying this thing and she blew a gasket , i'm not really ready yet but when i am i'm the bread earner and in the oil patch for weeks at a time and i'll decde if i'm gonna get one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56eT9ssfTM
Taylor 315ce Jumbo 2010
Bose L1’s (2)
Fender F65--1977
Taylor 12 string 356ce

Fender Strat - 50's special edition (red)
Heil. Fin  microphone
Fender 512 sub woofer
Digiteck 3 vocal harmonizer

PureTone

Re: I've concluded we have good taste
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 12:14:17 AM »
That is a RSSM, which was made in 2000 as a Grand Auditorium 6 String.
It would be difficult, if not impossible, to have Taylor put Signature Model inlays on a guitar that is not a Signature Model.

The K64CE was discontinued in 2012 and to have a BTO made with the same specs would be expensive.
2011 K64CE Florentine Cutaway with Gotoh tuners.
http://www.guitargalleria.com/1109231083_Taylor_K64CE.html

Good luck.

Nomad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 03:10:19 AM »
I've always been a big Richie Sambora fan, but that guitar sounds absolutely horrible in that clip.

Ironhead1977

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:09:14 AM »
Look at the K26ce similar to what he was playing except the GS model with a lot more bass to go along with the midrange. Talk about killer.  Good clip by the way   I am also a fan.