Taylor Authorized Dealers > Taylor Authorized Dealers

If you're an official Taylor dealer here on the UTGF let us know!

<< < (3/3)

jjrpilot-admin:

--- Quote from: Gyrkin on April 05, 2016, 01:15:12 PM ---John@Gracewinds.com -- Gracewinds Music, Corvallis, OR  Great service, Taylor certified technician, a master luthier, decades of experience, and a very customer-satisfaction oriented team make this family-owned independent Showroom Taylor dealer the obvious choice.  Great prices and free shipping make us the best choice anywhere in the Continental US!

--- End quote ---

Hi John! Great to have you here!  I'll add you to the top thread of dealers.   :D

All Together:
Unfortunately, Guitar Rodeo and My Favorite Guitars are no longer a Taylor dealers.  It's still worth supporting them though, as they are great dealers and fantastic people.

DDG:
That would be great.:)  Dream Deal Guitars works with Gracewinds/Musical Supply Direct.

--- Quote from: jjrpilot-admin on April 05, 2016, 05:16:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gyrkin on April 05, 2016, 01:15:12 PM ---John@Gracewinds.com -- Gracewinds Music, Corvallis, OR  Great service, Taylor certified technician, a master luthier, decades of experience, and a very customer-satisfaction oriented team make this family-owned independent Showroom Taylor dealer the obvious choice.  Great prices and free shipping make us the best choice anywhere in the Continental US!

--- End quote ---

Hi John! Great to have you here!  I'll add you to the top thread of dealers.   :D

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version