Taylor Authorized Dealers > Taylor Authorized Dealers

Your FLGS (Favorite Local Guitar Shop)

<< < (2/26) > >>

Gutch:
My most localest (is that a word?) local place is The Player's Bench in Crystal Lake, IL.  I'll be honest with you, though, I rarely go.  The shop I hang in most is Guitar Rodeo in Minneapolis.  I'm in town about every six weeks or so, and try to stop by as often as the schedule allows.  All they need there is a pot belly stove and a pickle barrel with a checkerboard on top...

Other favorite shops to stop are Dave's in LaCrosse, WI and Elderly Instruments in Lansing, MI.  (Can you tell I travel a bit for my job? :) )

The shop in the backyard I need to get to is Tobias Music.  I hear so many great things about that store, but I've never made the trip...

jjrpilot-admin:
This is a great thread!!!   ;D

There's a little guitar store here in Lees Summit, MO, called "Legacy Music." They've got a great staff.  I hope to actually visit "Wildwood Music" in Ohio run by Don and Marty. (bought my Taylor from them...they're wonderful folks)  ;D

Terry:
Uptown Music in Keizer, Oregon (Salem area) is everything a music store should be. Nice, knowledgeable people with a passion for music. My first Taylor came from them, along with several others. Wish I had more time to stop by these days.
Terry

cigarfan:
Been to a few in the National Capital Region (Washington, D.C.) but none really compare to the selection and customer care at Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center in Wheaton, MD.

http://www.chucklevins.com/

They have a really nice acoustic room for demos. Paul is "the man".

e8n:
Guitar Rodeo and The Podium here in MN.  Both really great places.

-Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version