Taylor Authorized Dealers > Taylor Authorized Dealers

Your FLGS (Favorite Local Guitar Shop)

<< < (26/26)

Shutterbug:
12th Fret in Toronto is great. Lauzon Music in Ottawa and The Arts Music Store in Newmarket are great shops, too. I haven't been to any of them in several years, but I still hear good things about them.

And check out The Arts!

That's certainly a shop that takes Taylor seriously!

zeebow:

--- Quote from: Shutterbug on July 21, 2019, 05:20:57 PM ---12th Fret in Toronto is great. Lauzon Music in Ottawa and The Arts Music Store in Newmarket are great shops, too. I haven't been to any of them in several years, but I still hear good things about them.

And check out The Arts!

That's certainly a shop that takes Taylor seriously!

--- End quote ---

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!

boneuphtoner:
I’m fortunate to have My favorite and arguably the largest single family owned music store in the country about 15 minutes away from my home:

https://chucklevins.com/

Their slogan at Chuck’s is “everything at music”, and they aren’t kidding.  They are likely not a top 5 selling Taylor dealer, but I’m sure they are in the top 15.  But they are likely no lower than top 15 for every brand you’ve heard of.  Their acoustic guitar collection is impressive but dwarfed by an even bigger selection of electrics and basses and amps.  Yet I doubt guitars are more than 30% of their inventory.  They are one of the top dealers in drums, synthesizers, lighting, and band/orchestra.  Everything from a $200 trumpet to handmade tubas starting at $12,000.  And they have accessories to go with everything.  I’ve never seen another shop like it - they are a general music Megastore.

I bought my very first nice instrument, a Bach trombone, from the original Mr. Levin back in the mid-80s.  The family is Faithfully carrying on the business just like he always did.

I’ve bought a couple of guitars from a couple of the larger retailers who do lots of YouTube videos like Alamo and Empire who were great to deal with, but Chuck’s has always been my favorite.  For guitars, Pete and Paul will take good care of you.

Brucie:
I know this is an old thread, but still…
Only two recommendations for the whole of Europe so far. And one in Australia.
Can you wonder that Brit Taylor players feel marginalised?

SDTaylorman:

--- Quote from: Brucie on January 12, 2022, 06:25:41 AM ---I know this is an old thread, but still…
Only two recommendations for the whole of Europe so far. And one in Australia.
Can you wonder that Brit Taylor players feel marginalised?

--- End quote ---

Feelings are always a choice and based upon perspective. Are you trying to say that's the fault of Taylor or all the people that post to this forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version