Author Topic: Posting pictures on this forum??  (Read 7152 times)

barefooter

• West Virginia Hills
Re: Posting pictures on this forum??
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 11:13:07 PM »
i'm sure that Chad's way is a lot easier, as you don't have to click on the 'insert image' link -
i don't have a photobucket account (mine on webshots) & there's a 'post to forum' codeline
to post pics that i'll be using from now on because it is much faster & easier ... thanks Chad

nice 814ce, especially love the tobaccoburst finish :)

if you decide to pressure wash the deck, it would be recommend to remove
any guitars in the vicinity to prevent any unintended 'overhumdification issues' ;)

This is why I love this place so much...  Everyone is so helpful and there is a pleasant tone to everything here.  And Michael, you are a hoot  ;D about the over-humidification part.  I like to have a guitar handy, but you are correct that I should place it elsewhere.   Talk to you all later....
Tom
2005 T5 C2
2010 814ce Tobacco Burst
and a few other pieces of equipment
Romans 1:16

Cindy

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Posting pictures on this forum??
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 11:26:14 PM »
When using photobucket you can easily copy and paste the "IMG" code into your message.

Yes, with Photobucket, if you hover over the image you want to use, it brings up several options below the pic. Just click on the "IMG" code and it will copy the link. Then come back here and paste it.

If you use a different web site to host your pics (not Photobucket), then you may need to paste the url for the pic, highlight the url, then use the Insert Image link that is found above the box when writing your messages.
Cindy