Author Topic: 2007-2013 Taylor Solidbody guitars  (Read 941 times)

Davez9659

2007-2013 Taylor Solidbody guitars
« on: December 08, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »
Hi All
    I am a fairly new addition to the Taylor Family. I recently purchased a 2015 GS Mini Mahogany-E and a 2007  SBX-1 Taylor solidbody in White. I love Taylor’s innovative designs and can clearly see why they have such a loyal following.
     I have invested a bit of time trying to learn more about this particular solidbody era but feel that information is scarce ? I stumbled onto this site and hope that it can provide me with some of the answers I am looking for ?  The first thing I noticed was an old post where Cindy was offering to send an electronic copy of a 2007 Taylor catalogue to another person. I would love to get a copy of that if I could ?
     I would also love to see as many examples of original Taylor solidbody variations as possible. There were a wide range of colour choices, body styles and the option to submit an order form to choose your very own “custom” version for Taylor to build. Hard to believe that this era didn’t sell that well and never really took off ? If someone has a copy of what one of those order forms looked like or anything that would be of benefit, I’d be interested in that as well ?

Much appreciated
Dave Z