Author Topic: WTB: Taylor TaylorSense Humidity Monitor  (Read 1040 times)

tdavis

WTB: Taylor TaylorSense Humidity Monitor
« on: December 18, 2019, 02:44:12 PM »
I am looking for a TaylorSense Humidity Monitor, that fits into the battery box at the rear of the guitar. I've looked all over, and have found none...and the Taylor website store says they are out of stock.

If you've got one, I'm probably a buyer today.

SDTaylorman

Re: WTB: Taylor TaylorSense Humidity Monitor
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 06:36:05 PM »
I'm a huge fan of Taylor but that was not, IMO, a good product from them. Lots of bugs and issues reported online and it was iOS compatible only.  That's why Taylor shows them as out of stock and why honest Taylor reps will tell you it's highly unlikely to ever make a reappearance.  There's just a bunch of similar products now on the market and they appear to do a better job too. I'd recommend you search these (and other) forums and you'll see people discussing D'Addarios offering (which I own) as well as at least 2 others that are more recently released and I've only heard good things about. There's even one now that will push to your wifi so you can obsess when you're not even near your guitar(s)!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:06:30 PM by SDTaylorman »

mgap

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: WTB: Taylor TaylorSense Humidity Monitor
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 08:34:52 PM »
I don't have one to offer you, however I would love to have two or three more of them.
Mine have worked flawlessly for a couple of years now.  Since my collection will probably stay with me for good I would like to install the Talorysense in a couple more of them.
Good luck finding one.
He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, loses more; he who loses faith, loses all.