Author Topic: For Sale: 2000 Taylor 615ce Custom BTO! New SOLD!  (Read 1348 times)

krugjr

• Veteran Member
For Sale: 2000 Taylor 615ce Custom BTO! New SOLD!
« on: March 16, 2018, 11:10:40 PM »
SOLD.....SOLD..........                                                                                                                                                                                                    I've played and owned Taylor, Martin, Guild, Guild Orpheum, Gibson, Froggy Bottom, and Santa Cruz guitars.....more Taylors than any other as many of you know. This 615 was my first and only Maple Taylor. For my style, I never bonded with Maple in any of the "current body styles", but man, does the Maple work with the jumbo body and the scalloped X bracing.....a close to perfect combination...IMHO. I won't take the time to compare it to all the different Taylor woods and shapes I've played, but I'll just say the tone, the sustain, the clarity, the balance, and the volume are such that it fits any style of playing you want.....I repeat, any style of playing you want!

I'm out here in Oregon now, and I didn't come here to collect guitars (or this one would never go away) so who wants this gem? It's better than all the Grand Orchestras I've played, from the 418s to the 818s, and I've owned several. I always avoided the pre 2004s because I didn't want the "Blender" electronics...and I avoided Maple because I thought they were too bright and didn't have enough bottom.....boy, this 615 proved to me how wrong I was for lots of years. You'll pick it up, you'll start playing, and you won't want to put it down! Enough said!

Custom upgrades when originally ordered:
AAA Flamed-Big Leaf Maple B&S NT
Engelmann Spruce Top NT
No Pick Guard
No Electronics (Inside label says CE...Custom order was "Build Without Electronics"
Trance Audio UBT was added after purchase
Condition is excellent plus.....same with case

25.5 scale length
Adjustable truss rod
Lower bout width 17"
Body depth 4 5/8"
Serial #20001013119

$XXXX Shipped to 48 states.....Pay Pal.....If you want the guitar, and have a different idea, I'm all ears!

This guitar deserves to stay with the Taylor faithful at UTGF

PM me for one of the most interesting guitar stories you've heard in a long time! Yeah, she's absolutely beautiful, but I'm more into the sound of a guitar, and this one sounds incredible!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 03:37:10 PM by krugjr »
Music.....the Universal Language!

krugjr

• Veteran Member
Re: For Sale: 2000 Taylor 615ce Custom
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »
More pictures of the BTO Taylor 2000 615ce Big Leaf Maple!

krugjr

• Veteran Member
Re: For Sale: 2000 Taylor 615ce Custom BTO! New SOLD!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 03:56:03 PM »
SOLD