Author Topic: New from UK, Nottingham  (Read 813 times)

hhguitarist47

New from UK, Nottingham
« on: July 11, 2017, 02:32:17 PM »
Hey

Thanks for accepting me. How is everybody doing? I'm new to forums (in general) but I wanted to join because I love talking about guitars just like my wife. I want to see what guitars people play and what people do in terms of upgrades (if any)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_IkCtHbQLK7UW5ocFpiQ1pmaVE is a link to a picture of my Taylor GSM in Koa. I happened to get it when I ventured into a wonderful land of PMT to buy a Les Paul, picked up a Taylor GSM and immediately had to have it. They have some really nice looking (and excellent sounding) guitars and I'm surprised how mine delivers such a big sound for such a compact and lightweight guitar. It sounds great. I'm really impressed. Only flaw I can find is sharp edges on body of guitar.

I have some lovely Ebony (Koa inlay) bridge pins coming soon which I'm stoked to get. I have some pickguards (in black) coming too. I play clean enough to have no need for a pickguard. I just wish I could say same about people who pick up my guitars.

Post me pictures of your Taylor guitars. I would love to see what you all have.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:47:32 PM by hhguitarist47 »
15' Yamaha APX500III
16' Martin DXK2AE
17' Taylor GSM Koa