Author Topic: FS: A couple pedals for Solo Performers  (Read 1316 times)

Gutch

• Veteran Member
    • www.davegutshall.com
FS: A couple pedals for Solo Performers
« on: December 06, 2015, 03:29:08 PM »
Rethinking the acoustic pedal board, so these are up for sale...:

1. TC Helicon Harmony G-XT -- Compact vocal pitch correction and one or two part harmony with basic guitar effects (reverb/delay).  Pitch correction is subtle and natural.  Harmonies work well as long as you're close to pitch and the effect level isn't too hot.  Run your guitar through the unit to read the chords and set harmony pitch.  You can use the included effects on the guitar or run it out dry to your outboard effects/amp/PA.  Has been gigged steadily for the past couple years but well maintained.  Works great.  Includes power supply and velcro on the bottom.  Price: $135 shipped & PayPal'd in US.  Link for more details -- http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/products/voicetone-harmony-g-xt/

2.  Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper -- Full featured looper/phrase sampler with balanced mic input and stereo/mono instrument input/outputs.  Also has 1/8" Aux input and headphone outputs.  Unit offers onboard rhythm machine (that I've never used - you may like it).  35 minute onboard loop time length with SD card slot for additional backing tracks, etc.  Unlimited overdub capability.  More controls/features than I know what to do with, but basic operation is simple and intuitive.  In great shape and works perfectly.  Includes power supply and Velcro on bottom.  Price:  $170 shipped and PayPal'd in US.  Link for more details:  http://digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman-stereo

Let me know via PM if you have any questions - Thanks!
‎"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
-- Plato

Gutch

• Veteran Member
    • www.davegutshall.com
Re: FS: A couple pedals for Solo Performers
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:25:56 AM »
Harmony G-XT has sold.  Jamman still available.
‎"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
-- Plato