Author Topic: T5-12/Fishman Loudbox  (Read 940 times)

theonemanband

T5-12/Fishman Loudbox
« on: May 10, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
Well, after thirty years of playing various 12 string acoustics DI'd directly into my PA., I recently bought a T5S1-12 and decided to try it through a small combo amp. I had the advantage of trying my mates AER Compact 60 for a few days whilst researching other models/reviews on the internet. After agreeing a "sale or return" deal, I tried a Fishman "Loudbox Artist" and was just blown away by it. (The AER was excellent but not as versatile and 2/3 times the price)!!
This amp truly brings out all the best features of the T5, from VERY acceptable acoustic tones, through 60's 12 string "jangle" to  excellent electric tones.
The Loudbox too has a tremendous amount going for it; the amount & full range of inputs and tones available, plus really good inbuilt effects; it would EASILY be possible for me to complete a small venue using this amp alone; the superb quality and versatility is simply too much to describe in a short post!!
I would thoroughly recommend T5 players try the Fishman Loudbox (Artist), they seem made for each other and I am truly delighted with my new set up.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:17:25 PM by theonemanband »
Taylor T5z-12 Classic
Danelectro DC59-12 (open G)
Avalon S32-12
Takamine EGMINI