Author Topic: Hello From Newfoundland  (Read 1909 times)

Kingby

• Newfoundland, Canada
Hello From Newfoundland
« on: December 12, 2011, 07:30:45 AM »
I have a few posts in the forum already, but thought I would be one of the first few to get one going in the new sub-form.  Greetings from Newfoundland Canada.  I will be browsing and participating with interest.  Looking forward to the conversation here. :)
2011 Fall LTD - Cocobolo GS
Yamaha FG430A
Gibson Les Paul Standard - LightBurst

barefooter

• West Virginia Hills
Re: Hello From Newfoundland
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:03:02 AM »
Hello Kingby,

It is nice to see this section so we can all give an introduction of sorts.  I look forward to learning from everyone which includes you and growing in knowledge about such a fine guitar, Taylor.  And yes, I believe there are many other fine companies out there as well.  I am just fortunate to own a Taylor.

Welcome aboard....
Tom
2005 T5 C2
2010 814ce Tobacco Burst
and a few other pieces of equipment
Romans 1:16

Cindy

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »
Hello back at cha...and welcome! :) How do you like your cocobolo? I've yet to try one as the stores around here mainly carry the regular series' guitars. :'(
Cindy

Kingby

• Newfoundland, Canada
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »
Hello back at cha...and welcome! :) How do you like your cocobolo? I've yet to try one as the stores around here mainly carry the regular series' guitars. :'(

I didn't expect to see the guitar in my local store either.  But one day it was there and I kept playing it.  After about a week it had to come home with me.  It is a great sounding guitar and looks as good as it plays.  Appreciate the Welcome.
2011 Fall LTD - Cocobolo GS
Yamaha FG430A
Gibson Les Paul Standard - LightBurst