Author Topic: Playing out situation...  (Read 5182 times)

Jeffrey

Re: Playing out situation...
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
Jim,

Can I get that e-book on my Kindle?  Wasn't sure reading the website, looks like I would just log onto Smashwords to access it.  Also, in your travels did you ever go up the Tenn-Tom Waterway through Columbus, Mississippi?
Taylor 612ce
Taylor T5 Custom Koa
Baby Taylor w/Fishman
Martin OMJM
Breedlove Focus SE
YairiWY1
Ovation 1984 Collectors
Takamine New Yorker
Godin A6 Ultra Koa
Gibson 339
'68 Telecaster

Captain Jim

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 09:05:43 AM »
Jim,

Can I get that e-book on my Kindle?  Wasn't sure reading the website, looks like I would just log onto Smashwords to access it.  Also, in your travels did you ever go up the Tenn-Tom Waterway through Columbus, Mississippi?

Hi Jeffrey,

Yes, the book is available in all eBook formats from Smashwords.  Log onto their site for the download.  Also available at iBookstore, B&N... But not Amazon (distribution negotiations breakdown between Smashwords and Amazon).

We have not cruised the Tom-Tenn... Yet.   :)

Best wishes,
Jim

2014 Taylor 522ce 12-fret
2012 Taylor 814ce
2006 Taylor T-5
2011 Taylor GSmini
2013 Rainsong Shorty SG-FLE
Gibson ES-335-TDC (1965)
Bose L1 Compact
Roland Cube-ST
Fishman Loudbox Mini

Royal Crimson

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
Best of luck. You've got lots of competition with that darn grumpy cat to deal with. ;-)
2013 Taylor 714CE Tobacco Sunburst
2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe II Silverburst
2012 Gibson Les Paul Axcess Alex Lifeson Signature Royal Crimsons
2004 Fender MIM HSS Stratocaster Ebony

Captain Jim

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 01:43:51 PM »
Best of luck. You've got lots of competition with that darn grumpy cat to deal with. ;-)

Internet sensation.  ;D  We tend to go for more of the sweet cat.  ;)  Although it would be nice if little Izzy (our furry girl) could take care of her human Mommy and Daddy in the style they'd like to be accustomed to.   8)  Like Grumpy Cat is doing for its owner.

The book has been out for two years.  It was a Smashwords best seller for a while, but doesn't look like it's going to make the NY Times Best Seller List any time soon.  I wrote most of the book in about a month, then sat on it for quite a while.  Our current little furry girl is perhaps the sweetest cat on the planet - my wife has been urging me to write a book about Izzy.  What can I say?  She is sweet and cute.  A great traveler.  She loves to listen to me sing and play.  I have no idea what goes through her head most of the time.  With Molly, I would pull a couple shirts out of the closet and she would say, "Go for the blue one - that looks good on you."  I don't write much about that in the book, 'cause some people already think I'm a half bubble off level.   ;)

Best wishes,
Jim

2014 Taylor 522ce 12-fret
2012 Taylor 814ce
2006 Taylor T-5
2011 Taylor GSmini
2013 Rainsong Shorty SG-FLE
Gibson ES-335-TDC (1965)
Bose L1 Compact
Roland Cube-ST
Fishman Loudbox Mini

mgap

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »

Internet sensation.  ;D  We tend to go for more of the sweet cat.  ;)  Although it would be nice if little Izzy (our furry girl) could take care of her human Mommy and Daddy in the style they'd like to be accustomed to.   8)  Like Grumpy Cat is doing for its owner.

The book has been out for two years.  It was a Smashwords best seller for a while, but doesn't look like it's going to make the NY Times Best Seller List any time soon.  I wrote most of the book in about a month, then sat on it for quite a while.  Our current little furry girl is perhaps the sweetest cat on the planet - my wife has been urging me to write a book about Izzy.  What can I say?  She is sweet and cute.  A great traveler.  She loves to listen to me sing and play.  I have no idea what goes through her head most of the time.  With Molly, I would pull a couple shirts out of the closet and she would say, "Go for the blue one - that looks good on you."  I don't write much about that in the book, 'cause some people already think I'm a half bubble off level.   ;)

Best wishes,
Jim

Although that might be true, I was just thinking aren't we all about a half a bubble off level.  haha ;D
He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, loses more; he who loses faith, loses all.