Author Topic: Taylor 2013 Spring Limiteds  (Read 25749 times)

Glen

Re: Taylor 2013 Spring Limiteds
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »
I was told yesterday that the one I have reserved should ship in 2 weeks. I asked my dealer if his rep had given him an idea of what they would look like. He had no info on that.

Thanks.

Taylor is usually pretty good with consumers. I am a bit puzzled there is no official info and perhaps a photo of the Macassar version.

Ted @ LA Guitar Sales

• Veteran Member
    • LA Guitar Sales
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2013, 02:44:07 PM »
Bump for any news or pics of the Macassar's shipping?

I was at the Taylor factory last Friday and photographed the Macassar stash as well as one set we got for a client that has been waiting some time. You can see our Macassar set in the picture below, it's the first one, top left. As you can see it's good looking stuff, not as interesting looking as the sappy African Ebony but dealers getting their LTD's with the Macassar will not be disappointed.

Glen

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2013, 04:03:45 PM »
Bump for any news or pics of the Macassar's shipping?

I was at the Taylor factory last Friday and photographed the Macassar stash as well as one set we got for a client that has been waiting some time. You can see our Macassar set in the picture below, it's the first one, top left. As you can see it's good looking stuff, not as interesting looking as the sappy African Ebony but dealers getting their LTD's with the Macassar will not be disappointed.

Thanks Ted,

Some nice stuff. Your customers Macassar is the pick of the litter below.

What is the woods towards bottom? Cocobolo?  Pretty incredible looking..

mauisunset

« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2013, 04:17:44 PM »
Those walnuts look tasty.
1. 1997 414ce (Sitka/African Mahogany, pinless bridge, satin finish)
2. 2007 Baby (BT1)
3. 2002 Fender CIJ Telecaster w/ Bigsby & Mastery Bridge
4. 2012 Builder's Reserve VII (12 fret Hog)