Author Topic: 214 Buzzing - again.  (Read 7417 times)

Jannie

Re: 214 Buzzing - again.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 05:57:21 PM »
Yes I like the shorter scale and slightly wider neck, I also like the smaller body size as well, I'm mostly sitting around while playing and this guitar is very comfortable that way.

jjrpilot-admin

• UTGF Owner
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 06:59:20 PM »
Jannie!  Glad you got everything worked out!  Did the shop have any input as to what might have happened with the 214?  Anyways...the GC3 is a SOLID guitar!  Enjoy!!!!!!   ;D
Col 1:15 "that in everything He might be preeminent."
2016 324 (Mahogany top/Tasmanian Blackwood b&s)
2017 Gibson J-45 Standard

Jannie

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »
My guess is they can fix whatever was going on, I was basically a bit non-plussed but from what they've talked about it's a pretty wonderful system but they offer a 10 day return policy and didn't question it at all, it's a very secure feeling dealing with them and I knew this going into it. In all I'm much happier with the smaller guitar body, and I liked the sound of both the 214 and GC3 but differently. I think my friend liked the sound of the 214 the best but I've got kind of messed up hearing and that's what I had to please.

It's only been 5 days and I swear this G3 is sounding even better LOL, it's still pretty new to play steel strings and playing sometimes with a pick is a bit startling but I'm working on it, the rest of the time I'm fingerpicking which is still pretty thrilling for me.