Author Topic: Hello from Dallas  (Read 4644 times)

mgap

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Hello from Dallas
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 08:59:33 AM »
No on the mahogany, at least not on the floor but they have a ton of instruments in the back.  A really nice atmosphere, check it out when you get in the area - they hosted a Taylor Road Show last month, great event.

Well, I asked them to call me when they got one in. The next day, Matt called to say he had found a new one, still in a box, that he didn't know they had. I went by today to play it, and it followed me home!  :) So I am now a proud owner of a GS Mini Hog. Love it!
That should solve the shoulder problem.  Congratulations on the Mini.  Did you get the ES-Go pickup system?
He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, loses more; he who loses faith, loses all.

naylor99

Re: Hello from Dallas
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 11:17:30 PM »
No on the mahogany, at least not on the floor but they have a ton of instruments in the back.  A really nice atmosphere, check it out when you get in the area - they hosted a Taylor Road Show last month, great event.

Well, I asked them to call me when they got one in. The next day, Matt called to say he had found a new one, still in a box, that he didn't know they had. I went by today to play it, and it followed me home!  :) So I am now a proud owner of a GS Mini Hog. Love it!
That should solve the shoulder problem.  Congratulations on the Mini.  Did you get the ES-Go pickup system?

Yes, it is very comfortable to play. I love it so far. Not yet on the ES-Go, but I plan to do so. I have a nice AER Alpha that I'd love to hear it through.