Author Topic: Why is Taylor so polarizing?  (Read 29236 times)

michaelw

• Veteran Member
  • with more frivolous trivia than most infomercials
    • i agree with Fred
Re: Why is Taylor so polarizing?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
i'd be willing to bet in the coming year & into the future, there will be many, many more reasons & things to discuss -
it seems that are ukuleles & true classicals are on the horizon, with perhaps a T3 style hollow body electric bass

since Andy Powers joined Taylor at the beginning of this year, he has experience building steel & nylon strings, ukuleles,
archtops & solid body electrics. the last set of instruments he built at his shop were a steel string, arch top & mandolin
that were designed to be harmonious with each other. it would be something (imho) to see/hear a performance where every
stringed instrument being played on the stage (steel & nylon strings, ukulele, archtop, solid body, mandolin & bass) were
each voiced so that they completely complemented one another ... & made by the same builder - i'd call that a 'full range' :D
it's not about what you play,
it's all about why you play ...

support indie musicians
https://www.patreon.com/sidecarjudy
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-jessica-malone-music-project#/

bo1142

• Knoxville, TN
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 08:04:14 PM »
I read that about the ukes in the last Wood and Steel, and was very excited.  I had been on the market for one, but after reading about Andy joining Taylor, I'm going to hold out for a Taylor uke ;D
Boone

My Taylor's:
2001 614ce
2007 GC6e
2008 K24ce
2011 814ce
2011 GSmini w/es-go

My other:
2002 Yamaha FG433s
2003 Fender Strat MIM
2005 Fender P Bass
2011 Mogan Monroe MMS-2 mandolin
2011 Makai LK-80w ukelele

BigSkyTaylorPlayer

• Veteran Member
  • Are we there yet.....
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
I read that about the ukes in the last Wood and Steel, and was very excited.  I had been on the market for one, but after reading about Andy joining Taylor, I'm going to hold out for a Taylor uke ;D

I too am so excited about the ukuleles, maybe they will make one in the pineapple shape (Brian are you listening?).  Hmmmmmm, what would a Taylor shape look like?

dangrunloh

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 01:34:04 AM »
People that don't like them think they are over valued and think those of us who buy them are being duped by the slick promotion. But obviously they aren't overvalued to us. For me it was desire to buy a new quality solid wood American made guitar under 2K that didn't have a plastic fingerboard or laminated neck. You know what brand I'm talking about.  I played a single example of a Larrivee and a Guild. They are fine guitars (rare in my area) but I could try 7 different Taylors at one store right in my home town.  If I could have played 7 different Larrivees, Guilds or (all-wood) Martins in the 2K range the results might have been different. Bob Taylor wins again!

roadbiker

• Veteran Member
  • Member #100
    • jmaurophoto
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »
Here's my 2 cents...

Although all guitar manufactures (maybe with the exception of pure customs) use machines and automation to some extent, it appears that Taylor takes it to the extreme. There may be some final finishing (painting, buffing, stringing), but for the most part Taylor guitars are mass produced much in the same way that lower end/lower priced guitars are produced in China. The custom shop probably takes a more hands-on approach, but by and large Taylor guitars, by virtue of their manufacturing process and pure volume, are more like commodities than guitars from other manufactures who use less machinery and more human effort in making guitars. I have to admit, that as much as I like my Taylor, I think that they are over-priced. I'm guessing that due to the extensive use of mechanical automation, the cost of manufacturing a Taylor is far lower than that of a Martin, Gibson, Guild, etc., and therefore their profit margins are likely much higher... something that I have no problem with. If they can find a way to build something that a lot of people want (and we obviously do) and to meet the market demand - and make a good profit - I'm all for it. I don't begrudge them at all. After all, a product is only worth what people are willing to spend on it.

On the other hand, machine manufacturing does make for a more consistent product, something that Taylors are known for, whereas Gibson, for example, seems to have some issues with consistent quality.

As much as I like my Taylor, my next guitar will probably be a Martin or another Guild. To me there is something more special about a hand-crafted guitar. I know that Martin and Guild also use some machinery for manufacturing - they have to otherwise their manufacturing costs would make them uncompetitive. But from what I understand, there is a lot more handwork that goes into them compared to Taylors.

I also agree with an earlier post - you'll see some guitar snobbery in any dedicated brand forum.

Now I will go play my Taylor...

Jim
1980 Guild D50 (Westerly), Antique Sunburst
2010 Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500R Acoustic/Electric
2010 Taylor GS Mini
2011 Taylor 814CE Acoustic/Electric
2015 Taylor 356ce
1975 Carlo Robelli SG Custom (Sam Ash model)
Fishman Loudbox Mini
VOX AGA70

www.jmaurophoto.com

Edward

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 01:51:05 PM »
Here's my 2 cents...

Although all guitar manufactures (maybe with the exception of pure customs) use machines and automation to some extent, it appears that Taylor takes it to the extreme. There may be some final finishing (painting, buffing, stringing), but for the most part Taylor guitars are mass produced much in the same way that lower end/lower priced guitars are produced in China. The custom shop probably takes a more hands-on approach, but by and large Taylor guitars, by virtue of their manufacturing process and pure volume, are more like commodities than guitars from other manufactures who use less machinery and more human effort in making guitars. I have to admit, that as much as I like my Taylor, I think that they are over-priced. I'm guessing that due to the extensive use of mechanical automation, the cost of manufacturing a Taylor is far lower than that of a Martin, Gibson, Guild, etc., and therefore their profit margins are likely much higher... something that I have no problem with. If they can find a way to build something that a lot of people want (and we obviously do) and to meet the market demand - and make a good profit - I'm all for it. I don't begrudge them at all. After all, a product is only worth what people are willing to spend on it.

On the other hand, machine manufacturing does make for a more consistent product, something that Taylors are known for, whereas Gibson, for example, seems to have some issues with consistent quality.

As much as I like my Taylor, my next guitar will probably be a Martin or another Guild. To me there is something more special about a hand-crafted guitar. I know that Martin and Guild also use some machinery for manufacturing - they have to otherwise their manufacturing costs would make them uncompetitive. But from what I understand, there is a lot more handwork that goes into them compared to Taylors.

I also agree with an earlier post - you'll see some guitar snobbery in any dedicated brand forum.

Now I will go play my Taylor...

Jim

Hi Jim,

Many have made the same argument that Taylor and other manufacturers utilizing machinery over human hands reduces cost.  Well this is true for some products and applications, but is by no means a universal truth.  And I don't mean this to be directed at you as much as I'd say this is a common misconception that folks constantly repeat, simply because on the face of it it sounds right.  And for less-costly or less-complex articles of production, it applies.  But again, machine-over-manual is cheaper therefor more profitable is no universal truth.  Hear me out:

The cost of said machines is staggering.  Staggering.  Yes, in the 6 and 7-zero sums.  No one but NO one in any corporate endeavor would make such a daunting capital investment when human labor, yes unskilled labor even in America and obviously overseas, is less costly.  Yessir, less costly than these very expensive machines that require enourmous up-front capital investment as opposed to vastly cheaper human costs (again, low-skilled labor). 

But wait, this is just the cost of machines.  The programming involved in making them do what we want them to do is enourmously expensive, both in software and the skilled humans who "make it happen."  These are not "plug-n-play" desktop computers.  Anyone who is daunted by something like Photoshop, a powerful program that makes desktop image-manipulation easy for the simple stuff, yet still requires serious training if one is offer professional results, illustrates how much work goes into a "machine product" that supposedly is cheaper.  That machine product called Photoshop costs vast sums of programmers, over years, in concert with hardware design and implementation to make the software useable, so that this simple guy behind the keyboard can make cheesy little changes in his pictures.  That much work for a so-called "simple" program.  How about industrial computer graphics and today's rage in CG movies and advertising?  Take that illustration and apply it to manufacturing.  Then add in the countless hours and costs of the R&D, all of it "lost" resources since those innumerable failures yield no marketable product.  Very few think of the resources lost before something comes to market.  All too many folks simply say is: geeze that's overpriced!  And it's echoed enough times that it becomes the common refrain.  If one thinks that iPad or a Taylor is overpriced, one should consider the untold costs that were expended before that sucker even made it to the showroom.  I'll tell you who knows: the accountants and the CFO.  And the engineers. And the designers.  And perhaps even the cleanup crew who witnessed the constant failures coming out of those precious machines.  The common misconception is "that CNC doohicky will do it cheaper" completely ignores the vast amount of resources behind the hardware and software to make that CNC even exist, let alone make it accomplish in the physical world what one dreams in one's head.

Now compound all these costs to the very reality that with all these capital investments, one must assume one will be successful not only now, but for many years, or else it will all be for loss.  Yeah, that's venture capitalism.  All risk; no guarantees; just faith that you can make it. 

Keep in mind this is my general reaction to all folks who say "that thing is overpriced" or "machines are simply cheaper than people" ...and I am not at all directing this to you.  And the fact is, also, that it is true for some applications: all the better, eh! :)  But to think that anything that is finely crafted, from an iPad to Photoshop to a Taylor is simply done on machines because that'll yield the company more profit than hiring Sam, Joe, or Pablo is, IMO, not seeing the whole picture.  And to mention Taylor's manufacturing process, replete with CNC and skilled humans, and lump it in with other far lower-quality guitars made overseas is egregiously oversimplified.  And Taylor utilizing machines to "the extreme" as you put it, well, that's certainly your opinion.  I'll let the finished products of all parties speak for themselves.

Edward

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 01:55:51 PM by Edward »

dcarey

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:23:29 PM »
Yup, guitars, motorcycles, guns, and politics. They are all touchy subjects.

I think there are a lot of different aspects to the polarization. Martin is steeped in tradition, and Taylor is still a comparatively new guy on the block who is now matching sales with, and in some respects dictating Martin design decisions with the announcement of the Performing Artist series. Sure, there are differences, but they have Taylor written all over them!

Ultimately, who cares! Play what you like and encourage others to play what they like as well!

-mike

Whoah! there pardner!
Yer talking about a mororcycle ridin', guitar playin, gun owner who wants nothin' to do with politics.
Hmmm, seems like the perfect combination to me!

Now, where's that smiley face thingy?

Dan
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:26:57 PM by dcarey »
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

roadbiker

• Veteran Member
  • Member #100
    • jmaurophoto
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »
Here's my reply Ed....

I work in the printing industry. My company is the world leader in the manufacture of sheetfed offset printing presses. These are the machines that are used to print books, posters, CD jackets, magazines, yearbooks, brochures, music, etc. Printing was once considered a craft and in order to produce good and consistent quality, the printer had to intimately know and understand the press. Even though operating the press itself was a very manual endeavor, it was still a machine. These days presses have become so automated that what used to take 4 (or more) pressmen to run a press now takes only two, and sometimes even one. I'm not talking about the Epson or HP printer connected to your PC that cost $150; these presses go for anywhere between $1,500,000 and $7,000,000 depending on the configuration and automation on the press. And why do big printing companies invest this kind of money into these marvels of technology and automation? Because, even though the initial investment is huge, over time the TCO (total cost of ownership) is lower than the cost of human labor, time, and material waste due to inconsistency. In printing, as in many (I venture to say ALL) manufacturing, the biggest costs are 1) materials and 2) labor. Reducing either or both of these elements is what drives technology and teh invention of machines, like printing presses and the machines used by Taylor et. al. to invest in expesnive equipment. The only difference between the printing and guitar manufacturing process, aside from differnt skills, is the materials.  Printing presses consume paper and ink; guitar machines (whateverh they are called) consume wood and glue.

Automation does not come without a price, however. We find that manufacturers (printers) in the USA and developed nations like Germany and the UK invest heavily in automated machines with the highest yield using minimal labor, while manufacturers in developing nations invest in very basic machines with minimal automation. Why? Because the cost for labor (in the USA and Europe) is very high in comparison to the cost of labor in China, for example. In China, instead of investing in high tech machines, they purchase very basic machines and run them with 6 or more workers who make next to nothing. This is probably the main reason why we see manufacturing jobs leaving the USA and Europe and going to China (in addtion to taxes and regulations).

The initial cost of the machinery is expensive, but no one, NO ONE in their right mind would invest in it if the ROI wasn't positive and QUICK... not even Taylor.  Don't kid yourself; Taylor did not invest in machines and automation because their interest was in providing the best guitar on the market. They invested in technology and machines to produce more guitars, faster, with more constistency, and with less cost (= less labor). They are not in it for the glory; they are in it for the money.

I speak from some experience as I am a product manager for the QC and operating systems that automate and monitor the printing presses that we manufacture and sell.

Like I said, I am a capitalist and I do not begrudge Taylor or any company for finding ways to increase profitability. Taylor makes a fine product (guitar) and it is priced according to what the market will bear. If they did not take advantage of the manufacturing processes in which thay have adopted, then you would not see their instruments sold in Best Buy, Amazon.com, and other mass market outlets. I applaud Taylor for their innovative manufacturing process.  :o, if I didn't think it was worth it, then I would not have paid what I recently did for my Taylor 814ce. But when you come down to brass tacks, the Taylor guitar is a mass produced, albeit high quality, commodity.

Jim
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:39:17 PM by michaelw »
2010 Taylor GS Mini
2015 Taylor 356ce
Fishman Loudbox Mini
VOX AGA70

www.jmaurophoto.com

Edward

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »
Hi Jim,

I do believe when it comes down to it, we are saying largely similar things, really.  What you post here, not only do "I get" but I espouse.  Nor do I believe that Taylor is an altruistic entity whose mission is to make the best instrument and offer it at the lowest price so they can break even and enjoy the goodness of their hospitality.  They are a corporation whose desire to turn a profit is a chief motivator ...otherwise they'd have been perfectly comfy staying the "little builder" they were some 30-odd years ago.  They chose their entrepreneurial path; this is indisputable. 

My only contention with what you had posted, really, is your implication (whether intentional or not, I dunno, but re-read your initial post to which I had referenced) that Taylor had gone to machines to maximize their profit margin to the exclusion of churning out a high-quality product that is inextricably bound to their utilizing machines.  Using machines, increasing profit, and love/passion for turning out a superb product are not mutually exclusive endeavors.  I read your post where portions of it suggest (IMHO) that profit margin was their sole (or principle) motive.  Neither of us really know the final answer to that last one: Bob and Kurt to be sure, but neither of us.  But given the level of product Taylor produces, the admittedly lofty price at which theses products fetch, and dispite said prices their reputation and street cred among the public and professionals that they enjoy, I'd err on the side that they love what they do, and that "going machine" was motivated as much by passion to create a stellar product, and not one solely based by profit margin.  Were the latter true, there are innumerable ways profit-by-machine could be maximized.  Not least of which is simply eschew all innovation (and the innumerable incidental costs) and just keep churning out the same stuff for folks to buy.  And I don't think many could honestly conclude that latter point is one that drives Taylor.  Yeah, all IMHO, to be sure; but also by my observation.  And like I said, I doubt we're really saying much different here; perhaps just a slightly different take or proportion ;)

Oh, BTW, your aforementioned reply said it was worth it ...I assume you mean all of what Taylor has done via machines.  Going by that, then one can safely conclude the guitars are not overpriced, wouldn't you agree? :)

Edward
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:08:43 PM by Edward »

roadbiker

• Veteran Member
  • Member #100
    • jmaurophoto
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 06:30:07 PM »
Oh, BTW, your aforementioned reply said it was worth it ...I assume you mean all of what Taylor has done via machines.  Going by that, then one can safely conclude the guitars are not overpriced, wouldn't you agree? :)

Edward

Well I guess if you look at the pure economics of supply and demand as determining price, Taylor is a classic example. The demand is high, and therefore the price is justified. IMO, if you took the method of production completely out of the eqaution and compared a Taylor to a Martin, Guild, Gibson, etc., I think that the quality is right up there with the others and so yes, they are priced correctly. There is no doubt that Taylor has found a way to make good quality instrument and in mass quanitites. Kudos to them.  It's the American dream. I also think that we as players who like Taylor guitars are the beneficiaries because if they continued making them by hand and with the same or higher quality, then the price may be even higher than it is. Also, I didn't mean to imply that the use of automated manufacturing reuslts in inferior quality. If I subscibed to that logic, then I would be out of a job ;-).  Our presses are the best in the world. The highest speed, highest level of automation, the highest quality machine that produces the highest quality print... and they are the most expensive.

There is also a pyschological aspect to pricing and branding. If they were to price their best guitars in the, let's say, Epiphone range, they would not be percieved as having the same clout and alure as thier more expensive counterparts. And like I said, we are all paying for them at the current prices, and by and large not complaining.
I agree with you that we are fundemantally on the same page here. I never meant it to sound as if their only motivation was to generate profit, even if it may have sounded that way. Based on what I have read in Wood and Steel I get the impression that they really do strive to produce the highest quality instrument that they can... and of course be profitable. I also want to read Bob's book. I've heard it was an excellent read.

In the end, in spite of polar opinions of Taylor (some people love them and some can't stand them), we can mostly agree that they are good playing, soundng, and looking instruments. Plus they have a pretty good web site too! :-)

Cheers, Jim
2010 Taylor GS Mini
2015 Taylor 356ce
Fishman Loudbox Mini
VOX AGA70

www.jmaurophoto.com

roadbiker

• Veteran Member
  • Member #100
    • jmaurophoto
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 08:02:35 PM »
By the way, Jim, can I have your Westerly D-50?

Sorry Schooner...  I will probably never part with my Guild, God willing: the new ones are too expensive 8). Really... can you imagine that I paid on about $650 - with the case - for my D50 in 1981?  You can't touch one for that price now - new or used.

I think we are pretty much in agreement. If you re-read my original post and then my next reply to Ed, I think you will find that I am not in any way suggesting that Taylors are in any way inferior to other brands. And in my first post I pointed out that all manufacturers use some form of mechanical automation. However, based on on what I have read, Taylor uses more than others. I could be incorrect. In any case, they have a well deserved reputation and are great guitars - which is why I bought one. Still, my next GAS will probably take me to Martin - I like variety. Different guitars for different sounds and reasons.

All the best, Jim
2010 Taylor GS Mini
2015 Taylor 356ce
Fishman Loudbox Mini
VOX AGA70

www.jmaurophoto.com

michaelw

• Veteran Member
    • i agree with Fred
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
by definition polarity is
attraction toward a particular object or in a specific direction

polarizing is
to cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions

imho, Taylor has changed more than any other large scale acoustic guitar builder during the time that they have been in business -
they haven't seemed to continue to do something based on tradition (or, 'that's the way it's always been done), also
but i believe that they have not deliberately taken the completely opposite route at each & every turn either

the bolt-on neck, Tusq nut & compensated saddle, the GA, UV finish, Baby Taylor, CNC, redesigning the DN body,
Fishman OnBoard pre-amp CE models, fingerjoint headstock NT neck, redesigning the GC/JM body, the use of
coated strings, 'monkey butt' black case linings, Big Baby Taylor, cocobolo, Standard II bracing, ES, Taylor branded
tuning machines, redesigning the GC body again with 24 7/8" scale, the GS, scarfjoint headstock, CV bracing ...

it seems that each one of these changes has brought discussions -
there are those that dislike them, those that like them & those that are indifferent

to me, it almosts seem like maple, in that those that dislike maple, really dislike maple &
those that like maple, really love maple, with the minority seemingly (eh, it's alright ... i guess),
although i have seen people play maple Taylors that have not previously considered one before & like it, as well as
others who were 'set' on a sitka or engelmann/rosewood model ... until they played an ovangkol or cedar/koa one ;D

it may be a case of any publicity is good publicity -
imho, it is ok to 'agree to diasgree' & i think that it would be a very
different/boring place if we all liked & played the exact same guitar

in terms of the build process, i have seen very little, if any, evidence to show that companies overseas use CNC, laser, robotic
& electrospray UV finish technology to the extent that Taylor does & have in-house tooling & electronics departments -
Taylor has allowed other builders to tour the factory to see how they do it & they are willing to share the technology they use

there still is a good amount of hands-on processes - fret installation, glue up, inlays, rosettes, binding,
leveling, sanding, electronics (building & installation), tuning machine installation, setting the neck angle

the Fadal CNC machines that are utilized are made in Chatworth, CA, which need to be programmed, maintained &
very closely monitored, for if a calcluation is off by the most minute fraction of an inch, 8 necks may need to be redone

i think with Andy Powers on board, Taylor as a whole will move into a direction that is more 'complete' -
Bob has stated that they would like to be something more, to be not only what some people consider
to be the 'best playing guitar' or the 'best built guitar', but also the 'best sounding guitar' they've played :)

to some people, a Taylor is 'all that & a bag of chips', to others not so much (perhaps, even, not-at-all), which is fine -
i've known people looking for a guitar that would not even consider Taylor because they wanted 'something different' &
that they didn't want something that seemingly 'everyone else has', a far cry from 10 years ago... or over 35 years ago

imho, the guitar, any guitar, needs to be able to make the owner want to pick it up & play it -
it should have good tone, be easy & comfortable to play, have good craftsmanship & a company that's
willing to stand behind it's product ... how, what, where & who means very little (to me), if the guitar has 'soul'

any guitar that has the above qualities, to me is worth the $, no matter what the $ is (provided it's attainable) ...
if it is lacking for whatever reason (tone, playability, build quality), then it could very well be 'overpriced'

if one is willing to automatically dismiss a guitar, i feel that is unfortunate, because one could be missing out on a lot :(

i have a fond spot for other builders too - there's Martin SWD &, a couple of others too, hangin' out with the Taylors 8)

ymmv
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:43:06 AM by michaelw »

support indie musicians

byrd

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 11:06:45 PM »
A month or two ago when I first started shopping around for a new guitar, I quickly gravitated towards Taylors.  During the search, however, I did do a bit of reading over on the Martin forum as well as the AGF.  Call me crazy, but as I was reading various opinions, the "polarization" definitely reminded me of the never ending Apple vs PC debate.  To my mind, Taylor guitars are very much in the Apple mold, and and the others are PCs.  It's very strange considering that I'm a die hard PC guy!  ;)

michaelw

• Veteran Member
    • i agree with Fred
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 12:02:40 AM »
A month or two ago when I first started shopping around for a new guitar, I quickly gravitated towards Taylors.  During the search, however, I did do a bit of reading over on the Martin forum as well as the AGF.  Call me crazy, but as I was reading various opinions, the "polarization" definitely reminded me of the never ending Apple vs PC debate.  To my mind, Taylor guitars are very much in the Apple mold, and and the others are PCs.  It's very strange considering that I'm a die hard PC guy!  ;)
i'm a PC guy too :) but, i have a Martin & a color screen, click wheel iPod ...
does that make me depolarized or non-polar ??? or, are Apple guys 'nonPC' ;)

support indie musicians

Edward

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »
... they have not deliberately taken the completely opposite route at each & every turn, either

the bolt-on neck, Tusq nut & compensated saddle, the GA, UV finish, Baby Taylor, CNC, redesigning the DN body,
Fishman OnBoard pre-amp CE models, fingerjoint headstock NT neck, redesigning the GC/JM body, the use of
coated strings, 'monkey butt' black case linings, Big Baby Taylor, cocobolo, Standard II bracing, ES, Taylor branded
tuning machines, redesign the GC body again with 24 7/8" scale, the GS, scarfjoint headstock, CV bracing ...

Love this paragraph!  Concise and very telling evidence of what makes up this company.  These are the hallmarks of a company that strives beyond mere "success" but seeks excellence: that the guy behind the big desk has vision, has the requisite smarts to morph that imagination into reality, and the "testicular fortitude" to persevere over the inevitable obstacles.  Detractors may say what they want of Taylor, but they can never accuse them of "playing it safe."  Innovation, intelligence, and gonads make for a heck of a business model.  :D

Edward

quote edited for spelling - i meant 'strings', not 'springs'  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:43:59 AM by michaelw »