Author Topic: Any good dealers in Philadephia or NJ area?  (Read 22380 times)

MarkF786

Any good dealers in Philadephia or NJ area?
« on: September 16, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »
I live in South Jersey, in the Philly burbs and am looking for a good Taylor dealer. All I can find is Guitar Center and Sam Ash. I want to try some x12ce guitars, primarily 312ce, 412ce, and 812ce but I'd probably have better odds of winning the lottery than finding those three guitars nearby to play. So at this point, I'd be happy to try just one x12ce model.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I'm happy to drive a couple hours to a dealer.

Cindy

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Any good dealers in Philadephia or NJ area?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »
If you go to Taylor's Dealer Locator page and plug in your zip code, you will bring up a list of dealers. Russo Music in Trenton does carry a variety, but I'm not sure how many GC's they stock. And there is a store in Flemington that a Taylor rep said carries a variety of models, but I've never been there myself. A couple of years ago I remember Taylor did a Road Show at a store in South Jersey, but I can't remember its name. It was a privately owned store though...

______________________________________________________________________________________

edit...by the way, Taylor did a Find Your Fit event at both Russo and the store in Flemington during August. In the past I remember Russo having a nicer selection after a Road Show because I think they picked up a few unusual models (plus some Taylors were priced below MAP for a period of time after the show). It might be worth your while to call both stores to see if either store has any Find Your Fit guitars in stock or any x12ce in general... :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 10:03:01 PM by Cindy »
Cindy

play2praiseHim

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 07:36:33 AM »
Hi Mark. I live Delaware. My Taylor dealer is B & B Music in Dover Delaware. Probably about a 45 minute to hour drive (depending on traffic & time of day) once you cross over the bridge into Delaware. There is also a new GC in Wilmington Delaware.
Lady Toni
2013 Gibson Hummingbird True Vintage Ltd.
2012 GS Mini LTD Tasmanian Blackwood

strum4u

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 06:59:49 AM »
Hello,

Yes, there are two locations for a store named "Music Central," and they are an authorized Taylor guitar dealer.

One store is in Vineland, NJ, and the other is in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.  The latter is close to where I live, and
I was amazed by their Taylor selection, which included Fall Limited Edition models as well as the regular Taylor line.

Stop in and tell Billy Walton that Glen Eric sent you.

Here's a link for more information:http://musicalinstrumentsnj.com/vineland-nj-guitars.htm

Good luck with your search!

Regards,

Glen (strum4u)