Author Topic: Builder's Reserve Series 3  (Read 1960 times)

Dakell

Builder's Reserve Series 3
« on: June 19, 2017, 03:33:56 PM »
I'm certain Taylor fans know all about these exceptional limited release guitars with matching amps. I'm helping the brother of a recently deceased friend sell my friend's guitar collection that included two Taylor guitars. I was told this set originally listed for ten grand in 2012. I also read on this forum that out of the 30 sets it was limited to only 10 were sold in the US. My friend only owned the best example he could find for any guitar he wanted in his collection. This one has been maintained in almost unplayed condition and definitely qualifies as a mint guitar. I'd suggest you look this release up on Taylor's website and read about the design inspiration. I've personally played this guitar and am at a loss for adequate words to describe how fulfilling the experience was. The matching amp is an equal piece of art I'd display on a shelf in my living room! From what I've been told now by experts the price we're asking of $4,500 is far and away the best deal offered to join an exclusive club of Taylor guitar owners. Make us an offer! Shipping is on the buyer and will be shipped in its original rigid box from Houston, Texas. You can call me at 817-312-1069 with any questions.

Dakell

Re: Builder's Reserve Series 3
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 11:16:54 AM »
I should mention we are open to reasonable offers.

Redwood Tree

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 09:24:23 AM »
Hi Dakell
 Wow, I can only imagine How Powerful this guitar is. I"ll bet it Just Smokes !. The Amp is a Beauty too. Great Builders Reserves III , Fantastic opportunity To own a very Limited !/
 Super Deal Here   :o

Tom
"So Many Taylors Not Enough Talant"

Dakell

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 10:35:52 AM »
Hi Dakell
 Wow, I can only imagine How Powerful this guitar is. I"ll bet it Just Smokes !. The Amp is a Beauty too. Great Builders Reserves III , Fantastic opportunity To own a very Limited !/
 Super Deal Here   :o

Yeah, and we're motivated to move it too. Someone could probably get this prize now for a steal.

Dakell

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »
New asking price is $4,200. What a time for me to be broke! I could easily live with this as my only guitar the rest of my life! Someone is going to get probably the best deal ever on this incredible guitar and matching amp combo.

Dakell

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 06:10:17 PM »
Builder's Reserve sold for $4,000 to a happy new owner.