Author Topic: SOLD: Taylor 512ce 12-fret  (Read 1408 times)

Luckymud

SOLD: Taylor 512ce 12-fret
« on: January 13, 2018, 02:08:05 PM »
Taylor 512ce 12-fret

I purchased this guitar less than a year ago in March 2017 from Sweetwater. It's a cedar top with mahogany back and sides.

It responds to the lightest touch, and is absolutely perfect for fingerstyle and light strumming. It has a really sweet voice, and the 12-fretters are so comfortable to play.

There is one very tiny/shallow impression on the top, close to the cutaway. I’ve tried to capture it in a picture as best as I can (posted in the album link below). There is some light pick swirling on the guard. Aside from that, there are no marks that I can find. It has never left the home, has been stored in its case with humidity packs when not in use.

$xxxx shipped and insured. I’ll definitely wrap and pack it up like I’d want it shipped to me.

Thanks for looking.

Gallery of photos on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/VymcP

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 01:24:08 AM by Luckymud »

Guitars44me

• Live Long, tune up often, and Play Pretty
Re: FS: Taylor 512ce 12-fret
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 11:10:36 PM »
These are really really nice guitars. Taylor has always had a magic touch with Cedar and Mahogany!

Best on your sale!

Cheers

Paul

Luckymud

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 01:48:12 PM »
Thanks, Paul; much appreciated.

I love the sound of this guitar -- it just doesn't get much play time, as I've been mostly singing with my acoustics, these days. And the cedar top on this one really competes with my voice. So even though it's such beautifully voiced guitar, it's just not the right one for me. I can't really justify owning it for how little it sees the light of day.

Luckymud

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 09:18:18 PM »
Guitar is SOLD.

Thanks for looking